About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Tuesday, March 18, 2014

My Second Ras na hEireann

Beer is yummy, there are different opinions on the subject but that is my view. Although it has kept me from running on occasion, in this case it was a motivation to finish.  Not necessarily as strong as I had hoped, but run the whole 3.1 miles to the end. This might be my slowest (PW) while still running the whole course. I will say that my training has not been what it was in past years.

You know what, I am not going to beat myself up about it.

Now back to beer! So you finish the race in Davis Square, Somerville where there is not really a shortage of bars until you finish a race with 5000 people and they all want a few drinks and breakfast. So we waited about 15 minutes to get into the Joshua Tree and went straight to the bar for many a few beers.



if only my eyes were open for these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment