About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Lynn Shore Drive Run

Gavin and I have been exploring new places to run in the area. We try to take advantage the fact that we live so close to the ocean, when we can.

It wasn't my best run, I took a few breaks.  Turns out that they are doing construction on Nahant Beach so the sidewalk ends.  You have to run on the beach and then up a sandy rocky but small hill in order to get to the Tides parking lot. Then Gavin has a brilliant idea of running round Little Nahant... I am alright with slow grade hills, there was nothing slow about this little island and somehow it was all up hill. Doesn't seem possible, but I am almost positive that it was.


No comments:

Post a Comment