About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Monday, May 12, 2014

Boston Run Revisited

When I was training for my half last year, Gavin agreed to hit the Esplanade in Boston with me.  Honestly I hadn't invested in proper gear at that point. I was still running in old school gym shorts and lets just say there was some friction in an uncomfortable place. I made it 5 miles and I was not a happy camper.
My new favorite site, Gavin and I (Source)

This year my compression capri's have made all the difference in the world. I was always scared to go out in public in tight pants, I have never been one to accentuate my shapes.  They might not be a fashion statement but they really are comfortable.

Running along the Charles River is so nice and there are so many other runners and people out there exercising. People watching and motivation all in wrapped up into one place.

The unfortunate thing about this run is that my watch was low on battery and I went to plug in as soon as it was trying to transfer the information, the watch froze and I lost my data.  I logged in Runkeeper before losing it though, 7.01 Miles in 1:19:55. So far a personal best for that distance.



What's not to love about this view?!?!


No comments:

Post a Comment