About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Imprompto Red Sox Game

Sunday has become a day of rest, but just from working out.  We were trying to figure out what to do with ourselves on one of the most beautiful days we have had this year... it was still in the 40s but the sun was shining and we had to take advantage of it.

Come on spring!!! You have to come back eventually.

So we decided to hit up a Red Sox game!

I bundled up... 40 in the shade, in the wind tunnel that is the 3rd base pavilion level.
Let's not discuss how they were swept by the Brewers...

No matter what I do, getting up to hit the gym on Monday before work is a lost cause.  Starting to look like I should make Mondays my day off and going to the gym on Sundays. I also had minor dental work done yesterday which really threw me off my game. I could have gone to bed by 9:30 and passed out, but I made it through until 10 and it was lights out!

I don't know if it was the drinking Sunday or the dental work yesterday (which still hurts), but I was not on my game this morning when it came to my run.

The plan: 3 miles, then the 4th would be some tempo intervals 4x10th of a mile (.20 easy pace) for 4 total miles.
The reality: 3 miles, 1 tempo interval and 5 minutes creating negative splits to 3.7 mile total

Not really disappointed I still did a little bit of speed work. I can't hit it out of the park everyday.

Today: 3.7 Miles
MTD: 18.91 Miles

Tomorrow cross training - Elliptical and strenth

No comments:

Post a Comment