About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Monday, April 7, 2014

The Mindy-K Training Plan

So I found out about this a little too late, but I am coming up on my PR'd 5K. My hope is to beat my time from last year, running a sub 10 minute mile 5K would be my key to success.

Mindy Kaling, a Newton native has a little soft spot in my heart.  I personally think she is hilarious and she also recently put out there that she wanted to run a sub-30 minute 5K. Runners World stepped up to the plate to make her a training program. With only 2 weeks left before my 5K I might have to pick this up somewhere towards the end.

Cheers to some tempo runs in my future!

After that, then onto knock a few books off my reading list... (notice Half-Marathon is also included)


No comments:

Post a Comment