About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Sunday, August 11, 2013

Recap: Ladies Night Out 5K

Such a good idea in theory and executed well by the B&S Fitness Management.  My ability to execute a 5K at 4pm on a Saturday afternoon was not impressive.  I would like to state for the record the event was well done and the only disappointment stems from my lack of ability to run the entire course. I also found a wine that I really enjoyed, Barefoot Summer Red! They also gave out super cute T's and a wine glass to all the runners. How could I forget the carnation at the finish line?

Some days are better than others and usually I can pull myself together for a race.  This was not one of those events. I lost all momentum, I am not sure if was the heat or the microwave burrito I had eaten early or that I found the need to organize my whole apartment that day, but once 4pm rolled around, running was the last thing I wanted to do.  So there was some walking.

There was wine and chocolate at the finish line!!

Oh how unflattering race photos are. 
Someone decided that let us take pictures of people tired and sweaty and they can remember the event forever. Joy me! Oh and completely bootlegged, my bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment