About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Saturday, August 24, 2013

Week 7

With only 7 weeks left of training time, I went on vacation. I was all geared up to go running while on my vacation.

What I learned about running in new places, specifically the Lakes Region of New Hampshire. Whether you intend to or not, you will be doing hill training.  When the lake you are running around was formed by glaciers, it will be very hilly. I managed to get out to run twice while I was there. (or all of last week total)

This is pretty much the terrain you are working with... if only I could run on water.


Summer weekends are not my own. The good news is the rest of this summer (what little there is left) I have full control over my schedule. Which I will need to kick into high gear and get out to some nice scenic running spots to make things interesting.

My Garmin is my new best friend... I think I am still working on a learning curve.


No comments:

Post a Comment