About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Friday, July 19, 2013

Bad Blogger...

I must apologize life has gotten away from me.  Work is crazy and photo editing has taken up the rest of my life, and sleep is very important to me.

Summer is also a crazy busy time of year for gatherings and all that so I have had many social commitments on top of all of it. 

When I have photos to edit, I tend to put everything else on the back burner when I am home.  I also have major guilt if I am doing anything else. Hence, my lack of blogging. 

Adobe Lightroom is my best friend these days


My cat is an ace with emailing! 

Workout: TM 2.6 miles / 30  minutes (Lookout 10K here I come! -- please note full sarcasm)

Marchesani Images

No comments:

Post a Comment