About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Clean Eating... well within reason

Workout: TM 2.3 miles / 25 minutes (sad face)

After the the week of the 4th (the past 2 months) I have come to the conclusion that i have been on a see-food and drink diet. It really has to stop! It has made me feel so sick to eat and drink whatever I want or maybe was just in front of my face (will power is not a strength of mine). I have paid the price for indulging in all things yummy and I am taking a break.

I made a self proclamation on Monday to eat as much whole and unprocessed food as possible.  So far so good, it might have just been bloat, but i am already down 2+ lbs in 3 days. Eating for fuel and not for excess is making my stomach sooo much happier. I am not going to keep from eating things that I want, but I think there needs to be some sort of portion control included. Knowing how all of that made my stomach feel and feeling so much better without it makes me want it less...

Tomorrow is an elliptical day.

I will leave you with some happy thoughts!



 We spent a day on the Vineyard this past weekend with friends. I miss the Vineyard already! 
I think this should still count as whole food... I can see the cows the milk comes from!

No comments:

Post a Comment