About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

crappy weather + crappy TV = me on the couch

(Warning: This post is full of excuses and no follow through)

It might have started with the trip to the beach Sunday.  Gavin and I met up with my buddy Amy at the beach on Sunday.  I was already not feeling 100% since the day before, just a general feeling of blah.  Hydration is usually my go to cure all. Although, I think there was some over compensation with the sports drinks.

Then there was a huge dose of vitamin D. I do it to myself, I love the beach Gavin and I make a point to go when we can. (Yes, we were sunblock.) I am beat!

Waking up on Monday... I could barely muster the energy to make it to the gym yesterday. "Ugh, alright I will go in the morning" So much for that, the weather didn't help, but I also had to finish watching the Bachelorette before Gavin got up. Everyone has a guilty pleasure, but this season is pretty good. (Judge if you must)

I like to get up an hour before I have be at the gym to relax, have a cup of coffee and breakfast. This morning I actually took a nap before hopping in the shower to get ready for work.

Moral of the story... I have been lazy and I haven't gone to the gym in a few days.

Tomorrow is another day, with less excuses. I am also looking forward to a good nights sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment