About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Saturday, June 22, 2013

Taking advantage of the longest day of the year

I have been thinking that I would enjoy 25 hour days, mainly because I love my sleep. Although, extra sun time is right up my alley.

Friday I wanted to go for a run outside. I really need to put more time in sans treadmill.

Friday's Workout: 4.25 miles / 47:33

I wanted to run outside since it had been a while, man did I feel like a failure.  I will say this for myself I didn't completely give up, I ran 2.25 miles and walked turned around and ran another 2 miles.  When I turned around I was relatively close to my car and decided that I would try another couple miles before I called it a night.

I did take some great shots, excuse the blur (if there is one) I took them while running.




Saturday's Workout: 30 Minutes on the Elliptical



No comments:

Post a Comment