About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Monday, June 3, 2013

No treadmills (sad face)

 I would like to start by saying, I wasn't feeling great Saturday morning. I put it out there, 4 slow miles were set for Saturday, then I got to the gym.

My gym is relatively small, just one of those apartment complex gyms that only has 4 treadmills, one of which is a little glitchy. (I like making up words) All 3 working treadmills were taken. So I went for the stationary bike. About 5 minutes into my bike ride I felt much better and kicked up my effort. The bike isn't a huge calorie blaster but great for cross training.

Some might say, just take it to the streets, why do I keep running inside. Well, my early summer allergies are brutal, it has been crazy hot and humid the past few days, and my sneakers are still the old ones and the treadmill adds a little extra padding. (Sounds like excuses... alright I will take the accusation)

Wanna see what I did yesterday?

Orange Leaf, my new obsession! It might not look appetizing but it was amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment