About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Inappropriate Laugher… not the first time

We had reserved a camp site this weekend, but then found out that  monsoon was on its way, so we rescheduled the trip until August. Saturday turned into the usual of watching the HGTV and making our way over to the gym.

Workout: 50 minutes / Elliptical

Not gonna lie, didn’t put a 100% into it, but according to runkeeper I hit some new records.
Achieved new personal records for elliptical activities:
  • Distance in a week
  • Duration in a week
  • Calories burned in a week
I think it has more to do with me not spending as much time on the elliptical in the past. I have really been kicking it up a notch when it comes to the cross training while I am in wait for the gift card.

Who uses the mail anymore? Marathon Sports and my mom.

They also might be the last company that uses hand written gift cards. Holding back on the judgment in a very digital world.  Hell, I get impatient with the idea of ordering something online. Must have right now will pay for gas and higher prices to have things instantly.  I have thought of just biting the bullet and buying shoes, but I am cheap. In the mean time I just keep signing up for races.

I would like to give a shout out to the Nerdist Podcast with Timothy Olyphant it was very entertaining. (Previously noted that I am a nerd)  Turns out while I was oblivious to all things around me besides the podcast in my ears, I was laughing out loud (I don’t use the acronym) at very inappropriate times. Gavin was iPod-less and was fully aware of all the horrible things showing on the news and the other people in the gym doing embarrassing things, so my laughter was perfectly on queue for all of those things. 

I laugh when I am nervous so it wouldn’t be the first time in laugh inappropriately.

Since we thought there would be a monsoon, we didn’t make plans to do anything Saturday, after the gym we decided to go for a walk.
Some highlights
IMG_20130608_152507[1]
our favorite beach to go to on the weekends
IMG_20130608_153423[1]
Oh and then there might have been some watermelon beer.
IMG_20130608_163602[1]

No comments:

Post a Comment