About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Friday, May 10, 2013

2013 the year of the Half!


I have been talking about running a half marathon for about 3 years and every year I find some sort of cop out. Shocking... not so much. It is always high on the list of things to do until my running enthusiasm peters out.  So this year I changed that for myself.  I signed up for a Half Marathon!!!


It is official on October 6, 2013 I will be running 13.1 miles in San Jose California… now why would a Boston girl take her tail all the way to the west coast to run? A. I have family in San Jose B. a little change in scenery never hurts. 

Rock & Roll Half Marathon San Jose, here I come!! 

I am so excited, I will be able to hang out with my mom, sister and her husband, as well as accomplish something that I have been talking about for too long! 

No comments:

Post a Comment