About Me

Hello my name is Anne... and I like to run, find out a bit more about me. Check out my past races too.


Friday, May 31, 2013

Dr House almost ruined my workout

My runners high didn’t carry over into this morning.  It really is only after those few hours post workout, which I guess is like that extra push you need at the beginning of the day. 

That being said, as for working out this morning, I was more than not feeling it. So I went into pep talk mode, “It is only the elliptical.”  “It really doesn’t have to be for very long, give yourself 30 minutes.”  That is what I did, 30 minutes (32 with a cool down, but who is counting) I was off and did some stretching and off to work I went.  (I feel like I don’t have to bore you with the details of actually getting ready for work)

Workout: 32 minutes Elliptical

IMPORTANT!! How to keep from vomiting on the elliptical.

Don’t, I repeat, DO NOT watch the episode of House where he performs surgery on his own knee in the bathtub while trying to workout… Unless you are a nurse or a doctor or just a blood and guts crazed person. I am just glad my breakfast was relatively minimal.

Running goal for tomorrow, another slow 4 miles!

Tonight a celebratory Lime-Rita thing… Got some great news today at my 9-5 AND I got my prize money from the BL competition. 2013 is getting better and better!

No comments:

Post a Comment